Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Hey everyone, just to let you know, I'm born now and being a very good girl for mom and dad!"





















I am a really good sleeper. I am already sleeping 6 hours through the night. I feed at 10:00pm and then not again until 4:00 am. I figured my mom and dad need the sleep and so do I.





















When I'm awake I LOVE to look around at everything. This new place I'm in is sure interesting.















Look how BIG my feet are! I have fingers to match.

1 comment:

grandpa said...

Dear Dahlia,
Thanks for letting me be at your birth. What a joy it was and continues to be. I have had a great time at your house, being grandpa. That won't quit when we have to leave, I just won't get to hold you as often. You are a special little girl and I know that God has a great plan in store for your life. Thankyou for letting me stay at your house and for the wonderful time together. You are a beautiful baby!!
Love,
Grandpa (Pops)