Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hawaii Part 2



Here are some pictures of things we did while on the Pride of Aloha. We mostly got to stay in our room except for when we ate and the few times we got off the boat to play. I couldn't make up my mind whether to sleep or stay awake, which made me pretty cranky (or so they say ;). On top of not being able to sleep, we found out I get motion sick, so being on the boat was sickning to say the least. Oh! and I was teething! However, as you can see, we did have a little bit of fun. It's Hawaii! How could you not?!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi Wendee! It has been a while, but I stumbled upon your blog today from a friends... which is a bit random because when my cousin, Bethany, was in town last week we were talking about you and your family. It is fun to see your daughter - she is so precious and very cute!

Anyway, not sure where you guys are living these days, but we are in the Hillsboro area, so if you ever want to connect for a play date, drop me an email (hannah@crownrep.com).

~Hannah
(teambrownlee.blogspot.com)