Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sicko



In March I came down with Pnemonia. My chest and back were rattling, so the doctor told mommy to put this tube in my face and blow this nasty medcine at me. The medicine makes me hyper so mommy put me in the highchair to keep me in one spot for the 15 minutes it would take. I liked this game for the first 5 minutes, but after that I was ready to be done, and I let her know. At night I would sleep in my very own fort so I could breath. A couple of nights mommy just held me in the recliner all night because it was too hard for me to breath laying down in my fort. I am all better now, but now the Dr. is treating me for asthma. I only have to play the breathing game when I'm weezing, which is getting less and less each week.

1 comment:

Natalie and Lily said...

Poor baby! That is no fun at all.