Monday, March 24, 2008

Things I like to do...



There are so many things I like to do, these are only a few. I love to play with Dafney. Although, I love her soooooo much, she doesn't quite return the love yet. Maybe when I'm bigger and do more than just pull her hair slobber all over her. Another thing I love to do is play video games with daddy. It's our bonding time! Believe it or not, I made that pile of mess myself. Mommy was making deviled eggs in the kitchen and didn't want any help, for some reason. So she put me in front of the toy baskets and I helped my self. I sat there for an hour and half playing. I had hardly noticed that mommy had come to play with me or that I had made a mess in pants as well!

1 comment:

Mk said...

I love the picture of her and Paul playing games!! too cute!!!